Thursday 12 February 2015

Here Goes Nothing

Well after nearly a year in preparation, it's finally time to go to Kenya! I'm so incredibly nervous but I know it's going to be the trip of a life time and I'm going to love it. It's going to be life changing/

I think instead of one big blog post when I get home, I'll do a series because there'll be way too much to put into one post and no one will want to read a massive post so it'll be easier all round if I break it up into smaller chunks.

Keeping this short and sweet because my head is far too frazzled to process much more than what I've already written.

Watch this space, I'll be home on the 27th of February but I'll probably need a few days to recuperate before I get a chance to post anything!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment